Pages

Tuesday 23 July 2013

Le cheval rose et une introduction..

Quick Post about this blog's name sake.. my pink pony! He's super awesome and I adore his little face. <3

Being posh dressage pony

One of two pencil portraits I have of my boy - this by Victoria Greene

Sporting one of his many Fur Feather Meds outfits (spoilt!!)

Playing at jumping after his treatment for arthritis. He's still got it!


Oh and I ought to introduce the newest member to our family.

This is MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUSER!! (pronounced mow-ser) the naughtiest cat in the world but also the cutest.

Wish he was always this cute..

2 comments:

  1. Aww, he's beautiful! *u* Thanks for sharing, and I wish I could ride too. Thanks for commenting on my blog, by the way! C: I'm thinking of including one of the Tonymoly appletox in my upcoming giveaway because people seem to love it so much haha~ Thanks for your opinion on it! C:

    ReplyDelete